Full Day Photography £1095
The Full Day of Photography covers it all. Getting ready; ceremony; reception; cake; the first dance and the evening guests joining you later. Your wedding day is the entire day and I want to capture all of that for you. Regardless of the time you’re starting to get ready, I can be there and I won’t up and leave after the first dance either. Having around 12 hours of photography allows you to capture the evening in full swing with a nice full dance floor and a merry crowd. It is common for me to be required to take some group shots and so I will pre arrange with you around 6-8 group shots you would like taken. Then come the day I can arrange and photograph these groups with the help of the best man and your ushers. I will then take time to photograph the two of you alone. Generally I will make use of your reception venue for creative backgrounds and get some fun and natural shots for you along with some more stylised images. These pictures will really make your album special and will really show off your reception venue. All extra time will be used to capture the reportage shots of you and your guests mingling and all the finer details of the day as well.
This package includes:
– Up to 12 hours of photography on the wedding day itself
– All consultations before the wedding including site visits and delivery of your photos after the day.
– An indulgent viewing consultation of your wedding day photographs lasting up to 2 hours at the Made Portraits studio.
– You will view up to 400 images from your day and will be able to choose from the variety of options available as to how you will have your wedding photos delivered to you. You will receive your edited and retouched selection of images from your wedding day provided as High Resolution Digital Files supplied both in Colour and in Black & White presented on a 16GB USB with a lovely leather box to keep it safe. Your USB will also include a digital slideshow of your images to enjoy with loved ones.
– Travel up to 50 miles to the wedding venue from Glastonbury, Somerset (35p a mile thereafter). You will view up to 450 images from your day and you will be able to choose from the variety of options available as to how you will have your wedding photos delivered to you.