Half Day Photography £895
For those that just want a small part of their day to be captured, the Half Day package covers what you want it to. This package is for up to 5 hours of photography normally starting from the wedding ceremony itself. I will capture the groomsmen welcoming guests and ushering people to their seats followed by the ceremony itself. The group shots will be done either outside straight after the ceremony or at the reception venue if this is somewhere different and then some shots of the happy couple will be done before dinner. There will also be time to capture some lovely reportage images of the guests mingling and the finer detail shots around the dinner tables. Depending on the timings of the day, the speeches can sometimes be a perfect way to finish off your wedding day photography.
This package includes:
– Up to 5 hours of photography on the wedding day itself.
– All consultations before the wedding including site visits that may be required and delivery of your photos after the day.
– An indulgent viewing consultation of your wedding day photographs lasting up to 2 hours at the Made Portraits studio.
– You will view up to 300 images from your day and will be able to choose from the variety of options available as to how you will have your wedding photos delivered to you. You will receive your edited and retouched selection of images from your wedding day provided as High Resolution Digital Files supplied both in Colour and in Black & White presented on a 16GB USB with a lovely leather box to keep it safe. Your USB will also include a digital slideshow of your images to enjoy with loved ones.
– Travel up to 50 miles to the wedding venue from Glastonbury, Somerset (35p a mile thereafter).